New hike on petrol and diesel: Hike on diesel for more than 1
The increase in fuel prices does not stop. Valid from midnight Hike 0.57 TL for petrol and 1.44 TL for diesel Is coming. A statement from EPGİS said, “The increase in prices for fuel products has been in force since 08/03/2022; the increase in gasoline prices has increased by 0.57 TL / LT, reflecting the selling prices of the pump.” Announcements were included. After the hike, the price of a liter of diesel exceeded 21 GEL. Instead, with the new price increase in Istanbul, gasoline will be sold for an average of 19.27 GEL. In some of our cities we will see that it forces 20 GEL. In addition, 4 working days in a row have been announced for fuel prices with the increase tonight. The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil in international markets exceeded $ 130, amid concerns that the US and European embargo on Russian oil would restrict supplies. It currently seems to cost around $ 125.
The increase in fuel prices in the last consecutive period (as of February) is as follows:
- February 1, 2022: Gasoline increased by 39 cents, diesel by 32 cents.
- February 3, 2022: LPG autogas increased by 40 cents
- February 7, 2022: 80 cents increase in diesel
- February 8, 2022: Gasoline increased by 71 cents
- February 25, 2022: 1.61 tl for gasoline, 1.51 l for diesel.
- February 28, 2022: 49 cents discount on gasoline (does not affect the pump)
- February 28, 2022: 96 cents discount on diesel, 23 cents on gasoline
- February 28, 2022: LPG autogas increased by 33 cents
- March 1, 2022: LPG autogas increased by 61 cents
- March 2, 2022: Gasoline increased by 88 cents, diesel by 1.51 liters.
- March 3, 2022: Gasoline increased 53 cents, diesel 1.33 liters.
- March 4, 2022: Gasoline increased by 69 cents, diesel by 84 cents.
- March 7, 2022: Gasoline increased 57 cents, diesel 1.44 liters.
Source: hardware news #Technology #24happenings #tech #news #technology #technologynews #latestnews